Central air conditioners are able to cool your entire home from a central unit. In our opinion, they are the best way to cool a home during the hot summer months in Texas. We don’t say that they are the best option just to sell more central air conditioners. We say this for the many amazing benefits of central air conditioners. Here are just a few:
1. Energy Efficient – Central air conditioners are more energy efficient in cooling multiple rooms than running multiple individual units to cool those same rooms.
2. Convenient – Being able to set a temperature on your thermostat and have your entire home reach and maintain a cool and comfortable temperature is much more convenient than needing to go from room to room to set your desired temperatures.
3. Clean Air – Central air conditioners have air filters that the air in your home will pass through, making it cleaner and healthier to breathe.
4. Value – Your home’s value will increase when you have a central air conditioner installed. Potential buyers will often prefer a home with a central air conditioner over one without.
5. Low Maintenance – A new central air conditioner requires little maintenance. The only maintenance you will likely need is an annual inspection.
If you are ready to have a new central air conditioner installed, then give us a call at Dalorem Heating & A/C. We offer experienced, knowledgeable, and professional air conditioning services. Give us a call today to discuss your many options for air conditioning.